Purpose of Grant Program
Our grant program is designed to provide supplemental financial support for the school system to continue to deliver the highest standards of excellence in education in the 21st century. Funding for these grants come from a variety of sources including individual and corporate contributions.
The Foundation seeks to fund a diversity of projects. However, the FCEF has established the following as funding piorities:
- Innovation contributing to academic success
- Recruitment and retention of quality staff
- Staff and/or administrative leadership activities
- School, business or community partnerships
Highlights of the Grant Guidelines
- Falls Church City Public School’s teachers and administrators are eligible for grant funding. While collaboration is encouraged, applicants may apply individually or as team members. Applicants may only receive one grant per year.
- Applications are due by the 15th of October and/or January. The Foundation will generally notify applicants within 30 days after the review.
» Download grant guidelines and applications (pdf format)