Supporting FCEF builds your community ...
* Super Grant funding for wireless microphones, light board, sound board stage lights for GMHS auditorium; used for community-wide events;
* Todd Hitt Fund for the Arts grant to improve and expand the performing arts space at Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School
* worked with Athletic Boosters to provide designated funding for lighting the softball / baseball fields;
* 12,000+ meals for needy families through our "No Holidays for Hunger" program;
* internet access "hot spots" for families in need to support our Personalized Learning program
* MAX, HERO, TOPS, HUGS tutoring and mentoring programs for at-risk students
* funding for ESOL summer camps for Mt. Daniel students (through private donations and grant from FC Community Services Fund)
* provide funding for group / study seating in Mary Ellen Henderson front lobby, used for many GMHS and community events.